VFS Global has commenced Hungary visa services for the residents of the Philippines with the launch of its new Visa Application Center in the city of Manila. The center accepts applications for processing key categories like Tourism, Business, Education and Private Visit visas.
The newly launched center in Manila was formally inaugurated on 25 November 2019 by H.E. Dr. Bencze József, Ambassador of Hungary to the Philippines in the presence of Mr. Roberto T. Bernardo, Special Assistant, Office of Undersecretary for Civilian Security and Consular Concerns, Department of Foreign Affairs of the Philippines, Mr. Balazs Ratkai, Consul of Hungary, Mr. Atul Lall, Regional Head of VFS Global, Mr. Rahul Chatterji, General Manager of VFS Philippines along with other representatives from the Embassy of Hungary in Philippines, local press and VFS Global staff members.
Mr. Rahul Chatterji, General Manager, VFS Global, in his introductory speech mentioned “It is a privilege for us to offer our services as a trusted partner of the Embassy of Hungary in Philippines, to ensure a seamless and convenient visa application process for residents of the Philippines. As part of our global endeavor, we remain deeply committed to providing highly efficient and convenient services to all travelers applying for Hungary visas across the country and streamline the process for them.”
Announcing the launch, H.E. Dr. Bencze József, Ambassador of Hungary to Philippines, said “Hungary is member of the Schengen zone for almost 12 years which provides borderless travel for Hungarians and visa bearer third country nationals within the 26 countries of the area. The Schengen Information System provides backing for participating governments providing an online database on overstaying or other abusive travelers.” The Ambassador reminded that “Hungary reopened its Embassy in Manila just 2,5 years ago nevertheless visa applications rose rapidly since then. That is why the Hungarian Foreign Ministry is teaming up with VFS Global making a more convenient, fast process for clients.“ H.E. Dr. Bencze emphasized that “VFS not only cooperate with 23 embassies in the Philippines but is a trusted partner of Hungary in 13 countries around the world.“ He said “We plan to provide access to visa procedure also for residents of Cebu and Davao next year as Hungary hosts the 52nd Eucharistic Congress September 2020 and there will be large number of religious travellers from the Philippines being the most populus catholic country in the world.”
Finally H.E. Dr. Bencze József and Mr. Atul Lall formally opened the VFS Global Hungary Visa Application Center cutting the ribbon and unveiled a memorial plaque. A short reception followed.
Further information about VFS services:
Customers can also opt for a host of optional Value-Added Services that are designed to enhance their overall application experience at the Centre which include secure dispatch of travel documents via courier to an address of their choice, SMS updates on the status of their visa application process or even get their photo taken as per the specific requirements of the Embassy to name a few.
Since commencing visa processing operations in Philippines in 2007, VFS Global currently serves 23 governments in the country across 34 Visa Application Centers located across the cities of Manila, Cebu and Davao. VFS Global has been serving the Government of Hungary since 2010, and currently offers visa application services for the Mission in 13 countries from 116 Visa Application Centers globally.
Key features (optional for greater convenience) of the centre include:
- Optional Courier Service facility for delivery of passport at your doorstep
- SMS updates on status of visa application processing
- Photobooth service to ensure the photo is taken as per the specific requirements of the Hungary Embassy
- Photocopy services available
- Dedicated contact centre and email support to answer queries and track application status
- Hungary Visa Application Centre Address in Manila: Ground Floor, Ecoplaza Building, Don Chino Roces Avenue, Makati City, Metro Manila, 1231 Philippines
- Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Helpline: (+632) 8790 – 4916
- Website: https://www.vfsglobal.com/Hungary/Philippines/
- Submission Timing: 0700hrs-1100hrs (Monday to Friday, except holidays)
- Passport collection: 1200hrs-1400hrs (Monday to Friday, except holidays)
- Contact Centre Timing: 0700hrs-1400hrs (Monday to Friday, except holidays)
- WORLDBEX 2020 to Host the Biggest Gathering of Filipino Interior Design Icons - March 5, 2020
- WORLDBEX 2020 Launches First-ever Philippine Garden Festival - February 24, 2020
- Annie & Lori is Vogue-approved - January 7, 2020