Since 2008, Art+ Magazine has been the only magazine in the country dedicated to covering the Philippine art community. A bi-monthly that started out being the only resource for Philippine visual art news, Art+ has branched off to feature culture and cover the other disciplines of art such as music, film, dance, theater, architecture and design, the culinary scene, as well as all areas of luxury and fine living.
While we continue to spread the word in our online edition as well as our social media platforms, our print edition is found for sale or free browsing in National Bookstore, Fully Booked, museum shops, art galleries, all Starbucks branches nationwide, premier country clubs, luxury hotels and resorts, and VIP lounges of international airlines.
Every issue of Art+ is a coffee-table book quality chronicle of Philippine art news and is not easily discarded but instead kept as valuable reference material. Among our subscribers are over 50 leading embassies, top executives and businessmen from leading corporations, and influential public figures.
Art+ is exported and distributed for free at the art fairs we partner with worldwide. In 2019, we count 33 confirmed partnerships, in 26 different cities in 18 countries across North America, Europe, Australia, Asia and the Middle East.
The Art+ Magazine Interactive Digital Edition began with Issue No. 67, launched in April 2020 during the Enhanced Community Quarantine imposed by the government in response to the growing spread of Covid-19.
- Managing Editor Jewel Chuaunsu
- Contributing Editor Cid Reyes
- Art Director Mark Anthony Vivar
- Media Relations & Digital Content Officer Franchesca Lesaca
- Business Development Officer Andreana Avila
- Special Projects Coordinator Wynona Coleen Wong
- Finance Manager Arlyn Flores
- Account Manager Cyd Ponce
- Administrative & Circulations Officer Jonna Genosas
- Assistant Circulations Officer Jeferson Dumangon
Director of Sales and Marketing
- Founder Jack Teotico